金昌市維譽建筑安裝有限公司
  Jinchang weiyu construction installation co.,LTD

 
新聞詳情

精選一讀

 二維碼 62

轟動全球的一首短詩:《你的兒女,其實不是你的!》


世上的愛都以聚合為目的,唯獨父母對子女的愛以分離為目的。


著名詩人紀伯倫就曾寫過一篇《你的子女其實不是你的》,字字懇切,發人深省,每個父母都該仔細讀讀!



紀伯倫
《你的兒女其實不是你的》
Your children are not your children.
你的子女,其實不是你的子女。


They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
他們是生命對于自身渴望而誕生的孩子。
They come through you but not from you,
他們借助你來到這個世界,卻非因你而來,


And though they are with you, yet they belong not to you.
他們陪伴你,卻并不屬于你。
You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
你可以給予他們你的愛,卻不是你的想法,


For they have their own thoughts.
因為他們有自己的思想。
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
你可以庇護的是他們的身體,卻不是他們的靈魂,


For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
因為他們的靈魂屬于明天,屬于你在夢境中也無法達到的明天。
You may strive to be like them, but seek not to make them like you,
你可以拼盡全力,變得像他們一樣,卻不要讓他們變得和你一樣,


For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.
因為生命不會后退,也不在過去停留。
You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth.
你是弓,兒女是從你那里射出的箭。


The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite,
弓箭手遙望未來之路上的箭靶,


and He bends you with His might that His arrows may go swift and far.
用盡力氣將你拉開,使箭射得又快又遠。
Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness,
懷著快樂的心情,在弓箭手的手中彎曲吧,


For even as he loves the arrow that flies, so He loves also the bow that is stable.
因為他愛一路飛翔的箭,也愛無比穩定的弓。
我們陪著孩子長大,卻無法陪著孩子變老;


我們養育孩子的身體,但也要尊重孩子的靈魂。


真正睿智的父母,往往更愿意成為孩子的守護神,而不是掌控者。


父母子女之間,其實就是一場不可避免、漫長的告別。


所以,我們要學著灑脫地放手,子女也要學著獨立的生活。


會員登錄
登錄
我的資料
留言
回到頂部
幸运飞艇现场开奖查询 幸运赛车选号技巧心得 几种简单的理财方法 吉林快三计划软件推荐 一定牛贵州快三 休闲挂机游戏 广东十一选五开奖 河南22开奖结果今天 河南11选5开奖结果查询 关于股票配资的合同